Nowadays, face coverings are worn against many influences: allergy triggers, dust, pollution, pathogens and also cold weather.
We know that good looks help make you feel more comfortable and confident. ScubaMasks are designed to combine functional wear with a fashionable look; if necessary also with an additional FTP2 / 3 filter or EN95 (not included). Because we still want to look good with a mouth and face covering.
ScubaMasks are made of a very special material that is similar in material to the neoprene of surf suits. (English scuba = diving device). The term "scuba" for textiles therefore means clothing made of neoprene, but with different fabric properties: Scuba fabrics are made from fine fibers and are knitted on both sides. It is made of polyester with a percentage of elastane, which makes it very soft and smooth.
ScubaMasks are therefore very elastic and return to their original shape as soon as they have been stretched. ScubaMasks are comfortable to wear all day and thanks to their durability they are a good choice for a reusable face mask.
Light, flexible and breathable
The lightness, flexibility and breathability of our handmade fabric therefore offers the best conditions to design a well-fitting and fashionable face mask that meets the diverse needs of stylish people in the 21st century.
Thanks to the minimalist unisex design of our face masks, a stylish combination with every everyday outfit is possible, whether in a suit, smart casual or just casual.
We currently offer three trendy colors in three sizes: L = Large for men, M = Medium for women and adolescents and S = Small for children.
Face Mask in Coral
- Size S is suitable for children, size M for women and adolescents, and size L is ideal for men.
- The elasticity of the fabric allows an excellent and comfortable face adjustment.
- Composition: 90% polyester and 10% elastane with double coating and 1.5mm thickness
- ScubaMasks can be washed in the washing machine at 60 ° C, but this way, the fabric wears out faster. We recommend washing it by hand or at 30 ° C on a gentle cycle.
- For sterilizing cleaning, we recommend washing the mask with a laundry disinfectant. These hygiene cleaners disinfect textiles and remove 99.9% of bacteria, fungi, and special viruses even at less hot temperatures.
- It is best to let ScubaMasks air dry, but not in the blazing sun. It is best to layout the mask horizontally so as not to create any tension or dry it briefly with a hair dryer at a distance of approx. 30 cm to make it stable in just a few minutes
- Since it is a wrinkle-free fabric, the mask does not need to be ironed; but can significantly speed up the drying process by ironing.
- Our face masks offer a certain barrier against external particles, but are in no way a particle filter according to EN 149 or FTP2 / FTP3. This mask is not a medically tested or certified product.
- Wash as described above before wearing for the first time.